This varies from site to site. We understand each individual’s security needs and ‘pattern of life’
The pattern of life helps us to best understand the people and the daily pattern we expect to be normal at each property including:
- How many people live in the house?
- Who are these people / family members?
- What vehicles are parked daily at the property?
- Other people that visit the property and times / days. Examples are gardener, baby sitters, dogwalkers
A site risk assessment is also carried out
Generally, our security patrol operatives would carry out standard checks including
- Ensure windows are closed on the house
- Check Vehicles on driveway
- Ensure Gates are closed